Hey friends and families,

This is Liz.  I have written and rewritten this text multiple times.  I cannot adequately describe how today has impacted our lives and touched our hearts.  Today we met the children we sponsor.

I started sponsoring Emanuel because he had lost both of his parents to AIDS and was raising 3 of his 9 siblings.  We've only written each other once but seconds after I met him, he told me he loved me and was so happy I came to see him.  We spent the day getting to know eachother, praying and playing.  Emanuel skipped a lot of play time so that he could write me a letter.  The letter said that I will be his "mother until the end of his days ..."  

Everyone has a story from today that touched their heart and we can't wait to share them with you!!  We have seen in incredible ways the ENORMOUS value of sponsoring a child and the hope it gives them for a chance in life.  The whole team would agree with me that this was one of our favorite days!

Please keep praying that we can finish strong over the next 3 days with our partners, that we can show and share God's love to our partners and all the people they serve in this community.

We appreciate your prayers and support and hope you are in some way tracking with us on what God is doing in and through us.

Can't wait to share with you all,

Liz for the Team!!