Hello all!

I just posted again on the blog with a Sunday update from Ian.

He mentions Ezra. I must tell you that Ezra is a shining example of God's love,
strength and capacity to heal some very BIG hurts and losses. He and his family
are also an amazing example of the work that Mosaic Vision Ministries, one of
our partners in Uganda is doing.

I have met Ezra and he is a great young man, so full of God's love. He is caring
for his entire family and has such a happy heart, filled with the love of
Christ. On my last trip there, he wrote a song for our team and his sisters and
brothers sang it for us. His leadership of the family was inspiring and I could
see the light of Christ in this young man.

I hope some day that more of you are able to meet him as well as all of the
other amazing children there!

Please remember to put the Uganda Celebration Night on you calendars so that you
can hear the stories and see what your loved ones did there. We will have
dessert and a Ugandan marketplace as well as photos and music. July 30th, 7-9 at
the Crossing. I will attach the flier in my next e-mail so that you have all of
the details. Come out and support the team and the work that the Crossing is
doing in Uganda! Besides, I want to meet you all!

Take care and keep up the prayers! The team leaves Rukingiri soon and has ahead
of them the journey back to Rwanda. Pray for their safe travel and their
continued strength. Also, pray for those left behind, the children and the
workers there, that they be filled from the visit and that they can carry on in
their work there knowing that our church is behind them, praying for and loving
them!

Thanks

Kelly Boaitey